Principal responsibility for delivering a valuation service that has a direct influence on the branch’s overall financial performance and growth, in terms of revenue, market share and profit. Overall responsibility for ensuring through your own efforts that all set targets for the level of new instructions, fees, revenue and profitability is achieved that is; working closely with lettings teams across Hessle, Willerby and Beverley. This will be delivered through strategic planning, making decisions and allocating resources to ensure effective implementation of said strategy. Developing and maintaining effective relationships with other departments including lettings, portfolio team and new homes to ensure cross business opportunities maximised.
You will adhere to consumer protection regulations, organisational policy, procedure and professional standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To liaise with all other departments whilst reporting to the Head of Sales and Directors and to promote the interests of the Company in general at all times.
- Develop and review regularly strategic plan for growth of valuation business to increase revenue, market share and profitability
- Develop forecast and budgeting for the Valuation department.
- Ensure cross sales of financial services and conveyancing opportunities achieved through that of you and your teams efforts.
- Ensure business development opportunities are being actioned and followed up where necessary to ensure the strategic plan is met, including canvassing activities and regular personal contribution to call outs.
- Ensure an in depth knowledge of local market trends and competitor analysis is maintained.
- As above, working closely with lettings teams across Hessle, Willerby and Beverley.
- Ensure all customer interactions deliver a first class service to customers demonstrated through customer feedback and mystery shopping.
- Review and improve all property marketing material to ensure to ensure properties are sold in a timely manner whilst maximizing sale price for Vendors.
- Carry out appraisals as and when required to ensure targets are met.
- To prepare and monitor statistics as required for the Head of Sales and Directors.
- Ensure notes are being updated on Reapit system regularly to ensure smooth delivery of first class service.
- To perform any other duties which from time to time may be required to ensure the smooth running of the branch and company.
- To support the service delivery to vendors by carrying out effective viewings as and when required.
- Lead and inspire by example.
You will also be required to carry out any other duties which may reasonably be required of you.
Salary OTE £30,000 - £35,000
Plus many other benefits working for a rapidly expanding company.