An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Renewals team at Linley and Simpson as a Renewals Co-ordinator, the role is based at our Head Office in Horsforth.
This is a fast-paced environment; the aim of the job is to deal with landlords and tenants, negotiating with both parties to achieve the best outcome for the landlord and company in terms of income generation, ensuring set targets for the renewal of contracts and rent increases are achieved.
- To liaise with landlords and tenants to facilitate a prompt and professional approach to renewing tenancies, keeping all parties fully informed at all times and obtaining all necessary instructions and consents.
- Negotiating with both landlords and tenants to achieve the best outcome for the landlord.
- Providing guidance to landlords, allowing them to make an informed decision where tenancies with outstanding issues cannot be renewed.
- Ensuring set targets for the renewal of contracts and rent increases are achieved.
- Liaise with internal departments to review arrears, maintenance etc. before the renewal is finalised.
- Ensuring the property and tenancy is in line with current legal compliance.
- Referencing via third party to requalify tenants with a change of circumstance.
- Ensuring the issuing of relevant legal documents such as tenancy agreements, section 13’s, prescribed information etc. are created and sent as necessary.
- To ensure all calls are answered promptly and efficiently.
- Any other duties as required
Industry experience is desirable but not essential, as training will be given. We are looking for candidates who are keen to learn, have excellent IT skills, a keen attention to detail, be organised and have experience of delivering fantastic customer service.
Training and support is provided by the Renewals Manager, Team Leader and your team.
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of an award winning company
- Full Training and Development
- Numerous employee benefits including Pension Scheme, Employee assistance program, Cycle to work scheme, plus more.
- Quarterly Bonus
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 over a period of time (this excludes Bank Holidays) plus up to 5 days holiday buy back.
- Annual social events
- Monthly Fizz Friday event
- Half day on your birthday to celebrate
If you believe this role is for you, we’d love to hear from you. Please email us your CV and covering letter to let us know why you’re the right person for the role.
Job Types: 30 to 37.5 hours a week. Permanent
Salary: From £19,000 - £22,000 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Office hours 09:00 to 17:30